IABC-MN is hosting a Global Communication Certification Council exam at 1 p.m. CT on Wednesday, March 27.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET CERTIFIED
- To attain certification, candidates must:
- Review the Candidate Handbook
- Submit their application
- Take the appropriate exam
- Commit to continuing professional development
When applying for either the Communication Management Professional (CMP) certification or the Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP) certification, candidates must show they meet criteria in the following areas:
- Relevant professional training and education
- Appropriate professional experience
- Knowledge of the field
BONUS: This exam is scheduled the day before IABC MN’s one-day convergence summit. Register for both the 3/27 exam and 3/28 Convergence by March 1 and you’ll get one free registration code to attend an upcoming IABC MN networking event in 2019.